Includes digital pre-order of EP.
You get 1 track now
(streaming via the free Bandcamp app
and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the
complete album the moment it’s released.
Mental Groove Records is ecstatic to announce the release of a collaborative musical effort between spanish producer extraordinaire ORBE (Hivern Discs / Analog Solutions) and swiss adventurous [Mental Groove] label head OLIVER
for a retro / phuturistic 4-for-the-floor E.P. mixing the science of hypnotic analog grooves with the wickedest sounds technique of the warehouse rave days.
4 pumped up jams for djs to take control – don’t hold back, just let go and feel the n·r·gee.
Artist: Orbe / Oliver
Label: Mental Groove Records
Cat# MG121 12” vinyl / Digital
Genre: Techno / Warehouse / [old school] Breaks & Bleeps
Release Date: 2017
X1 POWER [loop 1]*
X2 POWER [loop 2]*
X3 POWER [trax]*
X3 SPICE [loop 1]*
X4 SPICE [loop 2]*
X5 SPICE [trax]ZZ
X6 SAMPLES *
Points of interests
- Only for the headstrong tripping on strictly undeground anthems.
- For fans of techno, warehouse, [old school] breaks and bleeps.
- Pure reel-2-real analog recording and extra loud mastering by F.Stader at MMM.
- Lacquer cut at Emil Berliner [former Deutsche Gramofon].
- Features 6 eternal loops and bonus samples for extended dj pleasure.
- Limited old school edition w / stamped white label.
- 121th release from renowned Swiss Mental Groove Records est. 1989 (Dj Rush, Eduardo De La Calle, Sun Araw, Miss Kittin, Luciano, Brodinski, Donato Dozzy,...), also home of Musique Pour La Danse (Olivier Abbeloos, Frankie Bones, Orlando Voorn, Nate Krafft, Dirk De Saever, Todd Sines…) and We Release Whatever The Fuck We Want (Midori Takada, Michel Legrand, Kenji Kawai, John Carpenter…).